Did you know?
About New Brunswick
How to Reach Us
N B Outfitters
NB Trade Smart
||The crew at Country Haven would like to thank everyone who visited us last year and look forward to seeing all of you again this year. We would also like to remind you about our Gift Certificates that never expire and may be used toward anything Country Haven offers.
"Best Outfitted Trips - Fish New Brunswick "- 'Outside Magazine', June 2011
Country Haven Lodge is very proud|
to have been chosen as one of the
Best Outfitted Trip destinations
in Outside Magazine's June 2011 edition.
"One of Canada's 50 best trips"- 'Explore' Magazine, February 2002 edition.
Country Haven is very Proud|
to have been chosen by Canada's
outdoor adventure magazine
as offering one of the 50 best
destinations in all of Canada!
Lord of the Flies
Salmon Fishing in New Brunswick is an angler's dream for Sebastian Hope
- but only after he masters the idiosyncratic vernacular of the local flies.
The Miraculous Miramichi
- John Baily, Hardy & Greys Ltd., England - January 2011
Atlantic Salmon Highway - The Miramichi 2009
- North American Fly-Fishing Forum - April 2010
Fishing Journalists visit Miramichi
- May 2007 Times Transcript
The Miracle Called The Miramichi
- Woods & Waters USA Magazine - June 2006
"The Miramichi River
- A Young Boy's Dream Comes True for Old Boy!"
- Woods & Waters USA Magazine - June 2005
Salmon angling paradise north of the border
- Fosterís Sunday Citizen, May 2004
( Articles, Slide Shows, and Blogs about the Miramich )
NEW! Visit our video "GET REEL" TV Series - with Peter & Courtney
- Peter & Courtney fishing the Miramichi River at Country Haven Lodge in 2009
Check out our video "GET REEL" TV Series - with Peter & Courtney
- Peter & Courtney again fishing the Miramichi River at Country Haven Lodge - July 2011
Check out our video "Hookin' Up" TV Series - with Mariko Izumi
- Mariko along with Country Haven guides Tyler & Gary fish the Miramichi River
Atlantic Salmon Fishing Giv-er on the River - July 2010
What's happening at Country haven and the Miramichi in 2018
Each year at Country Haven we offer a number of special packages and special weeks that have become very popular throughout the years. Here is what we are offering for the 2018 season:
We have an 85% rate of returning fishermen with only a few cancellations each year but if and when we do offer available dates due to cancellation at a special discounted rate, we post them here.
- - Throughout the 2018 season - "New Yorker Miramichi all inclusive Special", 3 days 4 nights including airfare $1,950 US funds per adult.
- - Throughout the 2018 season - "UK. Miramichi all inclusive Week", £2,800 GB including airfare, or £2,200 GB excluding airfare
- - Casting Clinics 2018 - Sept 30 - Oct 6th 2018 - Instructors from East Coast Spey, N.J., USA
- - UK-Miramichi 2018, Fully Inclusive 7 day Atlantic Salmon Fly Fishing Adventure on the Famous Miramichi River, New Brunswick, Canada with Devon Fly Fishing's Bryan Martin, September 23d - October 30th 2018 .
- - Ladies fly fishing week in September.
( Note all these packages are based on availability.)
For more information on these packages, visit www.flyfishingatlanticsalmon.com/packages.html
Miramichi Salmon Association, 64th Annual Boston Dinner|
Saturday February 3d 2018
The Boston Dinner Committee wishes to announce that the Miramichi Salmon Association's Annual Dinner and Symposium will be held on Saturday, February 3th 2018. It will be held, once again, at the Marriott Hotel in Burlington, MA. This is a great opportunity for a mid-winter break to support the Miramichi Salmon association while having a fantastic time. Contact your family and friends and arrange a special weekend for this distinctive opportunity to get together in a great setting, with many interesting activities to keep everyone involved and having fun.
You can make event reservations by calling Nola Chiasson at the Canadian Office at (506) 622-4000 -or- In the US, call the MSA office: (781) 397-8870.
NSPA Annual Dinner - March 22nd Miramichi Rodd Hotel, Tel: (506) 622-4000
Miramichi Ice Breaker Dinner - TBA. Woodsmen's Museum, Boisetown.
Freeman Dunnet Dinner - TBA, Crown Plaza, Moncton
Fredericton Dinner - TBA, Fredericton Inn
For more information on any of these Dinners, please contact Jo Ann Linton at
Atlantic Salmon Federation - The Atlantic Salmon Federation ( ASF) is an International Non-Profit Organization that promotes the conservation and wise management of the Atlantic Salmon
ASF 2018 Events
- - Charlottetown, PEI ~ Thursday March 26, 2018 ~ PEI Brewing Company
- - Freeport, ME ~ Saturday April 7th 2018 ~ Harraseekett Inn, Freeport ME
- - Moncton, NB ~ Saturday March 24th, 2018 ~Delta Beausejour
- - Halifax, NS ~ Thursday April 5th 2018 ~ Casino Nova Scotia
- - Toronto, ON ~ WEDNESDAY May 2nd 2018 ~ King Edward Hotel
- - Montreal, PQ ~ April 25th 2018 ~ St. James Club
- - Fredericton, NB ~ April 11th 2018 ~ Fredericton Inn
- - Boston, MA ~ May 10th 2018 ~ New England Aquarium
2018 SUMMER Father & Son/Daughter SPECIAL...
We would like to say "Thanks" to everyone who visited us or followed our river report throughout this past season and we hope that you will continue to follow it again next year. We would also like to take the opportunity, on behalf of everyone here at Country Haven, to wish you all the very best for a healthy and successful year in 2018.FISHING TRIPS AS GIFTS
Fishing Adventures create memories that will outlast any fishing rod or reel, or gift, and they promote friendship and comaraderie more valuable, by far, than any material goods . A fishing adventure is a gift of friendship that can bring loved ones closer together in the serenity and tranquility that follows a day adventure and excitement of fishing the beautiful Miramichi River. Once again we are pleased to offer our popular Gift Certificates. These all-inclusive One day, three day or week-long Certificates can be used anytime.
Ask about our "Father & Son/Daughter" Gift Certificates
( 10% discount on Father & Son/Daughter" Certificates )
GREAT for birthdays, graduations, special occasions or just to 'bond'...
Note: While staying at Country Haven we also offer day adventures salt water deep sea fishing on the Bays of Fundy and Chaleur, and smallmouth bass fishing in Southern New Brunswick.
COUNTRY HAVEN CAN BRING YOU FROM YOUR HOME TO YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME
- offering some of the best vacation packages available!
Country Haven where you come as strangers and leave as friends
we accept Debit Cards (Interac, Cirrus etc..)
601 Route #118
Gray Rapids, NB, Canada
Toll Free: (877)-Fly-Hook (359-4665) * Fax: (506)-843-9010
E-Mail us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Page revised April 4th 2018
This page designed/managed by
Web Hosting Services